Your Ad Here
Watch Asian Drama Video Online offers you the ability to stream & watch episodes of popular Asian drama. You will find Korean Drama, Japanese Drama, Indonesian Drama, and Chinese Drama here. Feel free to browse the site and watch your favorite Asian Drama you like.

We do not upload or host any videos in this site, as they are all hosted on external sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.

Search for Movie/Drama

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Girl and I








A simple teenager Su-ho and the pretty and popular Su-Eun start dating. Their young love is the object of much jealousy from all the other students, but for Su-ho and Su-Eun, their love just seems splendid and eternal. Until Su-ho finds out something tragic about the girl he loves...
"My Girl and I" is the remake of the Japanese box-office hit "Crying Out Love from the Centre of the World".

Cast
Song Hye Kyo - Su Eun
Cha Tae Hyeon - Su Ho

Editorial note

My Girl and I is a remake of the Japanese film Socrates in Love (a.k.a. Crying Out Love, In the Centre of the World).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!.. thnk 4 great sharing.. ilove this movie..

Anonymous said...

hi who's the actor in your front page top banner?

Drama4You Admin said...

I think he's Cha Tae-hyun.